Friday, December 19, 2008

The Letter Game


Top Ten - Letter P Game time!!!!


I thought that this might be fun to play. All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with! I was assigned the letter 'P' by my sister Rachel at The Shelley's. For the record, she tried assigning me the letter 'X'. . . um. . . xylophone, duh. SISTERS!


(I cannot believe I am posting this picture. It was taken the day before Brylen was born.)

1. PREGNANCY ... Now I know I was a complainer, but being pregnant was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I loved to feel my babies kick and move. It is truly life's greatest miracle! Which leads to ...



2. PRETTY PRINCESSES .... They are absolutely gorgeous! My princesses are my reason for living! I simply cannot get enough of these two babies!

3. PINK ... I've always liked pink, but it wasn't my favorite color. Now that I have two daughters I LOVE the color pink (by default). My whole life is pink! Even my sweet husband lives in a pink world! Light pink, hot pink, pepto pink. PINK, PINK, PINK!!!


4. PARENTS ... "I, Melissa, being born of goodly parents ..." Where would I be without my parents? Where would I be without Brian's parents? I'm at a loss for words. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents and in-laws. I'm so thankful for their examples. . . so grateful for their advice.

5. PRESENTS ... It's Christmas, what can I say? I love getting presents, but I love giving them even more! I guess it's just one of those things that happens when you grow up.



6. PHONE ... My blackberry Pearl to be exact. Brian surprised me with it last Christmas, and it's my link to the outside world ... when I can find the darn thing!



7. PEPPERMINT M&M's ... I know I've already devoted an entire post to these little delights, but the peppermint m&m season is almost over! I'm actually eating them as I type. Oh, could life get any better?


8. POLARIS RANGER ... Even though I don't ride in the Ranger as often as I should, I do love it. It's something we can do as a family, and a fun way Brian can spend time with his girls. We seatbelted Neeley's carseat right in when she was tiny! Brian even has tracks for it so that we can take it in the snow. Super fun!


9. PRAYER ... Don't be too surprised. I might not get down on my knees or pray aloud as often as I should, but I say little silent prayers all day long. I have a gazillion things to be thankful for!


10. POOPY DIAPERS, PINK PRINCESSES, PONIES, PAMPERS, PLAYTIME, PEACE & QUIET, PLAYHOUSE DISNEY, PUKE, PRETTY SMILES, POTTIES, PICKY EATERS, PIG STY, PILES OF LAUNDRY, PAJAMAS ... all of the things that remind me that I'm doing what I love the best - being a mommy!


Now it's your turn. Let me know if you want to play, & I'll assign you a letter.

8 pennies for your thoughts:

Grandma 'D' said...

Here is a P word for you....Precious. That is the only way to describe this post. You are a very lucky Mommy and your little pink princesses are lucky to have such a awesome mommy!!!

Grandma 'D' said...

Oh yea....assign me a letter please and not Z or Q.

Crystal said...

PERFECT POST.......assign one to me, I'm in need of some blogging time!

Rachel said...

Um, your list ROCKED! Yours is way better than mine. I totally should have made you do X. And your girls really are too precious. I love the last kissy picture.

LittleMissTicia(: said...

i want one!!! assign me a letter!

Nat Lud said...

That was great reading! I'm not sure I'm creative enough for a letter but you're was sure great. Cute, cute girls you have.

Granny Annie said...

Melissa you are amazing and have created such beautiful pictures and have expressed your blessings from the very bottom of your heart.
Love you!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Perfectly penciled my pretty sister. Perhaps I could play on my PC w/ a personal letter for plain ol' me.