Sunday, December 7, 2008

Still in the Christmas Spirit




I just wanted to post a few pictures of Brian and Neeley Bug hanging Christmas lights. Five years ago, I would have never believed that one day my dear hubby would hang lights on the house without having to be nagged! AMAZING! Like I've said a million times before, he will do anything to keep our baby girls happy. . . and he tries to keep me happy too! ;)


6 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

I love Neeley on the ladder with Daddy! What a good helper. But what's Brian doing on a ladder? I thought ladders were for you. ;)

Granny Annie said...

What a great daddy! And such a happy little Neeley! I know Brian is just enjoying watching his little girls excitment! Christmas is going to be wonderful at your house this year!
Love ya!

Crystal said...

Ha Ha Rachel, that little inside joke is cracking me up. Anyway, Nick is a Scrooge when it comes to decorating and seeing Brian hanging lights gives me hope.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Still giggling, Rachel! Those pics are priceless. We'll have to drive to Helper just to see the Robertson's lights. We love you and miss you...Merry Christmas.

Steph said...

Oh cute. He's gonna turn out a big ol softy.

Rachel said...

Um, you get the letter X. Ha ha, just kidding! You can have P.