Saturday, December 27, 2008

I must have been a good girl ...



So how spoiled am I? Maybe I was just a good girl this year, because Brian totally surprised me with the best Christmas presents! Oh, yeah, and my baby girls, too! I didn't even know they were under the tree. The girls (wink) got me a journey diamond necklace. It is absolutely gorgeous! Brian is really good at picking out jewelry. He picked out my wedding ring all by himself!
And Brian got me a new pair of Oakley sunglasses. He is always making fun of my cheap-o, fall apart sunglasses (I'm a mom, you know!), and I would never spend that kind of money on sunglasses for myself, so it was an awesome gift. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!
We really had a great Christmas. I still need to load pictures onto my computer, so I will post later.

4 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

What a lucky gal...you have got an awesome Santa, Baby! Merry Christmas and keep the blogs coming :)

Granny Annie said...

Wow! I'd say you have been a really good girl this year!
How thoughtful and loving of your hubby! and baby girls. Your beautiful little family is the greatest blessing of all. And your presents are gorgeous! Glad your Christmas was awesome!. Will look forward to more posts of Christmas!
Love ya!

Nat Lud said...

Wow! Great job, Santa!

Rachel said...

YOU made the nice list?! ;) Brian did a great job picking presents. Can't wait to see them--and you guys too. (Santa just wants you for your sexy bod)