Thursday, December 4, 2008

Smilen' Brylen


(I added this picture for my sisters. See... she didn't grow that much in a week?)




This little smile just melts my heart (sigh)! Isn't she precious? I could just eat her with a little sugar sprinkled on top!! I love my girls so much!

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

Oh, she is so precious! She was so sleepy when I saw her that I can't believe you got a picture of her so alert & smiling. Aunt Rachel sends hugs & kisses.

Rachel said...

Oh, and I love your Christmas music, but I can't listen to it very long because your comments open up in the same window! You need to set your comments to pop up in a separate window so I can continue to enjoy your music. :)

Steph said...

That is so cute. What bright eyes!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I want to steal that little mini-Melissa. She is gorgeous and that smile melts my heart. We love you and miss you.

Grandma 'D' said...

Labeled for life? Smilin Brylen...Perfect for our little princess. Have I said I have the most beautiful Grandkids of all?
Can't wait to see you all again. Christmas?????

Granny Annie said...

Baby Brylen is just so sweet! I must say this little one has a look of her mommy! Both of the little girls are just adorable!
Give them big hugs for me!
Love ya!
Gram