Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning



So I guess I wasn't such a good girl ... I only took three or four pictures on Christmas morning. BUT I did take video, so one out of two isn't bad.
We had a such a wonderful Christmas. For Christmas Eve, we went to Brian's Aunt Pat and Uncle Scott's house with all of their kids and grandkids. As always, there was tons of great food! Their granddaughters are all 'tweens' and they all play so cute with Neeley! She absolutely loves them!
We woke up Christmas morning to tons of snow. Brian's mom and dad came over so that they could be here when Neeley woke up. She really didn't know what to think at first, but it didn't take long for her to figure it all out! It took us all morning to open presents, but we had so much fun. Sweet Brylen was just happy to be there.


Brian threatened that I better not 'blog' this picture of him, but I seriously couldn't resist! I don't think he checks out my blog very often, so I can probably get away with it. I think he's afraid that everyone will find out what a silly daddy he is. So for the record, he's a 'cool' dad, not silly ;). And for all you ladies that want my sexy hubby ... get in line! He had Neeley's princess necklace around his head ... I tried to get him to put the earrings on, too. He is truly the best daddy in the world! He is from a family of only boys, so all of this girly stuff is new to him, but he's such a good sport. He simply adores his baby girls!

And I can't write about Christmas without bragging about Annie's awesome Christmas dinner. We had prime rib, lobster, crab legs, baked potatoes, salad, broccolli , rolls, and all sorts of other good stuff. For dessert, we had chocolate ice cream cake from Cold Stone. DELICIOUS! And once again, I forgot my camera, so try to picture it in your head. Or maybe you shouldn't ... you might start drooling!

I hope that everybody's Christmas was as wonderful as ours!

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Grandma 'D' said...

o.k Brian looks hot!!! What a cute daddy. He amazes me more and more all time. And Brylen's little smile is priceless. Glad you had such a great Christmas. And you didn't do so bad yourself...I mean DIAMONDS!!! Someone has been a good little girl. Luv YA

Rachel said...

Look at that smiley baby!! I can't believe I didn't get to see you guys. :( And Princess Brian is such a good daddy--what lucky little girls you have.

Granny Annie said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Brian with the jewels on his head is pretty awesome too! Looks like the Wisemen!
Those babies are just the most adorable! Glad you had such an awesome Christmas with your family there! Great food! Love that sea food! Scrumptous!
Can't wait to see you all again!
Love ya!
Happy New Year All!