Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

SUPER CHEESE!!! Mom and her sweet girls

Neeley Bug

Cousin Troy, Uncle Jared, Brian, and Uncle Nils (holding Brylen)


Neeley and Jacob playing air hockey (all night long!)



(Not a good family picture, but I'm posting it anyway)




We had Thanksgiving with the Robertson's this year at the Slovenian home. I love Thanksgiving! I love family get-togethers, the delicious and plentiful FOOD, and just taking the time to realize how blessed we are. I am so thankful for my sweet, little family. Our two beautiful daughters have brought more love and happiness than we could have ever imagined. How blessed I am!!!

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Grandma 'D' said...

So glad your Thanksgiving was everything you wanted. You look so awesome, and your little family is beautiful. Neeley looks like a deer in the headlights. hmmm....wonder if it is genetic? Love you so much

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I love the family pic...you guys are gorgeous. Looks like good times with the Robertsons. What a lucky gal you are to have a handsome honey, beautiful girls, and awesome in-laws! Happy Thanksgiving :) BTW--Hooray for the two posts in a week!

Granny Annie said...

I just love all the pictures! Melissa, you look beautiful, as do all of your little family! Everyone looks so happy and having so much fun!
Keep posting. I miss all of you!
We love you!
By the way the girls in their matching Jammies are so adorable!

Rachel said...

I love all the new posts & pictures. You look so good. Love the family pic--it is too a good one.

Steph said...

Your girls are beautiful. Looks like Thanksgiving was a blast.

Natalee and Randy said...

What are you talking about? That family picture is adorable! Glad you had a good thanksgiving!