Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Grinch




I'm married to the GRINCH . . . or at least that's what I thought. Brian says he doesn't like Christmas. He doesn't like the trees, the lights, the music, the shopping. But there is one thing (or should I say two?) he LOVES ... his girls. He will do anything for his babies including putting up the Christmas tree and decorations. He brought the tree out of storage, set it up and 'fluffed' it - a chore I don't enjoy. He even helped decorate until it was done. Now he is going to put our lights up outside. I guess our little 'Cindy Lou Who' melted my Grinch's heart.

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

Your tree is so beautiful! And what a good daddy to make his girls so happy! Actually, I think his girls are making him like Christmas! I'm sure it is fun for him now.
They are so cute and precious!
Love you all.

Rachel said...

Hey, I have a grinch, too! Love your tree. And the little tree elf helping decorate is pretty darn cute, too.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

That tree belongs in Tai Pan...it's awesome! Must have been the tree elf or the Grinch. Funny, though, I have a grinch at my house too ;)