Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Paging Dr. Robertson... Paging Dr. Robertson...




I just had to post these hilarious pictures of Neeley playing 'Doctor' at Grandma and Grandpa Holm's house. Grandma has the coolest 'Doctor Kit'. My little doctor couldn't see a patient without those fancy Schmancy blue doctor glasses (I got the giggles every time she looked at me). I had to have my temperature taken at least a hundred times, and I got a few dozen shots in my leg. I think LIL' Miss Smarty Pants has been to the pediatrician one too many times!

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

She is too cute--and hilarious!! I think she takes after her mama. Can't wait to see you guys (pray for good weather).

Grandma 'D' said...

Now that is my kind of Doctor. Cute, smiley, and her shots don't hurt. Love the pics and can't wait to see you Christmas Day!! Love you all

Granny Annie said...

What a precious little doctor! Love the glasses too! Aren't their little imaginations so fun to watch? Love it!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

That Dr. Robertson is one hot pediatrician :) The glasses complete the look. Just think, in 20 years when she really is a doctor, she can proudly display these pictures in her office!