Monday, December 1, 2008

Mmmmmmm.....


I love the holidays - - the tree... the lights... the music... shopping... and best of all --(dum, dum, dum) PEPPERMINT M&M's! Who doesn't love Peppermint M&M's? I mean, peppermint chocolate in a hard candy shell. Oh yeah, and the colors - bright green and red!!!! Absolute candy perfection!
After Halloween, when Wal-mart starts putting out the Christmas goods, I immediately look for the peppermint m&m's. I love 'em. I can eat myself stupid on peppermint m&m's. And even worse, Brian and Neeley love them almost as much as I do. An entire bag can disappear in a matter of minutes around this place. Watch your fingers boys and girls because you might lose one (or two) during the m&m feeding frenzy!
So if you haven't experienced this little holiday delight - go and buy yourself a bag (or two) and ENJOY!!

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Grandma 'D' said...

I hear ya on that one. My favorite of all time holiday treat. As a matter of fact I poured a whole bag in a ziploc and took then to church Sunday. Dad and I ate them all during Sacrament. They are the Devil!!!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

LOVE them, LOVE them, LOVE them. I wait all holiday season for those delicious bags to appear. In fact, I better stock up for Buncos! And not a bad idea, mom...sneaking them into Sacrament meeting ;)

Crystal said...

MMMM.....these are D-LISH! Too bad we can't have them anymore huh (diets suck). At least you got to satisfy your mint M&M craving one last time.

Granny Annie said...

I would eat myself silly also, if I could have them! Enjoy some for me!
Love and miss you all.
Gram

Rachel said...

Mmmmmmmmmm...I want to go get some right now! And I'm pretty sure I'll have them all to myself. Did you notice that every one of us jumped right in to say how much we adored mint M&M's? Must be genetic. :)