Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Blue-Eyed Babes

Here's my blue-eyed babes 'Hangin' Out'. They are precious! My little Brylen is getting so cute and chubby. Check out her pollywog belly... isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?! And I think Neeley is making her "Yo Gabba Gabba" funny face. I could just kiss their little cheeks off!

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

Awwwww...I need to see them in person!! I just want to grab them and kiss and squeeze them. Such pretty little princesses. Give them hugs & kisses from Aunt Rachel.

Grandma 'D' said...

They are adorable in their little "Hangin Out" shirts. Love Neeley's little cheeks. Cute, Cute, Cute

Crystal said...

Brylen looks more & more like you every time I see her. They look so cute in their little monkey shirts - love it!!

Steph said...

I'm so glad you guys came up today. We need to do it more often so the kids learn to get along better. They sure were cute tho.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I am going to steal these girls. They are precious, and I can't stop smiling at them. Thanks for the pics and give those girls a squeeze from their fav aunt!

Granny Annie said...

They are just so beautiful! Wish I could see them more often and help spoil and play with them. Love those big blue eyes!