Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Maybe she's born with it..."




No, it's not Maybelline. I was just admiring how pretty my girls eyelashes are. They got them from their daddy - so dark and thick it looks like they are wearing mascara. And they look even darker since they both have such blue eyes. It's not fair to those of us that work so hard to make it look like we even have eyelashes. Beautiful ... but not fair ... sheesh ...




7 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

They are both so beautiful & have the prettiest eyes & eyelashes. Really it isn't fair.

Steph said...

No it's not fair. My kids are the same way and Russell always makes a point to say it's because of him. Such a jerk! THose girls sure are Beautiful!

Nat Lud said...

I think the baby looks like Kendra in that picture! Cute cute. My kids got lashes too--from their daddy of course! Why is it that nice lashes are even wasted on guys?

Crystal said...

I thought the same thing Nat.....Brylen looks like Kendra there. Those are some gorgeous girls!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

If only they were for sale...I would buy those girls up faster than you can say maybeline. Gorgeous girlies w/ gorgeous lashes. I'm trying not be jealous, but I so am!

Granny Annie said...

Your little baby girls eyes and lashes are just absolutely beautiful!
Well, as an old cosmetologist, I will reply to an answer that was always brought up in the beauty shops to the question previously ask in the comments.
Remember! the male never has to wear makeup....they are already colorful, just like the Rooster instead of the Hen. Now, does that make us feel better? No darn it! There are exceptions of course and we must feel really lucky if we are one of them. I wasn't!
Love you!

Grandma 'D' said...

They didn't get them from their grandma DeAnn .....they are gorgeous if I do say so myself...Love ya oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo