Wednesday, February 11, 2009

'She's the most precious baby, ever I've seen."

Here's my noisy girl. Princess B likes to get a little bit rowdy late at night. The video is dark because my front room was dark... it was 10:30 pm and I was hoping she would fall asleep in her swing. (yeah right, joke's on me!) Neeley just watched this video and said, "She's the most precious baby, ever I've seen." - which translates to: "the most most precious baby I've ever seen." Yep, Neeley Bug, I would have to agree.

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

She is so precious. I think if we put her & Luke together they might understand each other. And I can't believe she still has so much hair!!

Crystal said...

Princess B is gorgeous for sure! I'm counting down the days until we see you. Love ya!

Granny Annie said...

Baby Brylen, doesn't seem to have much sleep in her....she was just loving the attention and mommy to play with her! I agree she is a most precious baby! Neeley sure loves her baby sister.

Grandma 'D' said...

She is getting to be a chub-a-lub isn't she, and she looks like her mommy! What a dolly!

Grandma 'D' said...

Two seperate statements.....she is chubby.........she looks like you, not to confuse one with the other.
Sorry about that! She is still a dolly!