Saturday, February 28, 2009

Melissa needs...

I found this highly entertaining....try it! It's fun... way better than a magic eight ball or daily horoscope.


Here’s how it works: GOOGLE “[your first name] needs” (i.e. ' Melissa needs') and share the first 10 results. That's it: it is that simple. But be honest! These are actual quotes from the top ten results. Tag the person who tagged you, and pass it on...

1. Melissa needs... to take a break. (Thank you, google, you read my mind exactly.)
2. Melissa needs... to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead. (No kidding! I can't make this stuff up! Google it yourself if you don't believe me!)
3. Melissa needs... a home.
4. Melissa needs... lots of guidance. (no comment.)
5. Melissa needs... hydration after the walk. (yeah, the long walk from the couch to the fridge.)
6. Melissa needs... a roof. (A home and a roof? Is somebody trying to tell me something?)
7. Melissa needs... her meds. (Again, no comment.)
8. Melissa needs... help. (This is getting scarey!)
9. Melissa needs... flakes. (Corn flakes? snow flakes? I don't get it.)
10. Melissa needs... maintenance manuals. (ummm... no thanks... I have a husband thankyouverymuch)



Okay, now it's your turn. Copy, paste, fill in. Not too hard. Consider yourself tagged.

0 pennies for your thoughts: