Thursday, February 26, 2009

Family Outing

It's that time of year... time for the ever-exciting Hunting Expos... yes, plural... there's more than one hunting expo. Why? I have no idea. But you can bet my husband will be there in all of his camo glory! But this year, I opted out of the camo-wearing, horn-lovin', gun slingin' extravaganza. I went shopping instead. But anyway, we headed to the big city (Salt Lake) on a Friday. We decided to take Neeley Bug to The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was fun, I guess. I expected it to be lots bigger, but Neeley loved it, so that's all that matters, right?







We were all in our pj's, and Brian decided he needed a snack. He wore this lil' ensemble to go to the front desk to get change for the vending machines. I'm not sure they'll be wearing this on the Paris Runways. Oh yeah, and Neeley went with him wearing her cupcake pajamas and her crazy blonde hair looking like she just stuck her finger in a light socket. They were quite the pair.


Little Miss No Pants. As soon as we got in the room, she took her skirt off and got comfy on the couch. I guess her fancy cowboy boots weren't bugging her? Silly girl. Wonder where she gets her fashion sense? (See above pictures of her dad.)

And here' my sweet Brylen Jean. She was pretty tuckered out from all of the excitement. Awwwww... isn't she precious?




5 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hey, how come the Wild Whitts were invited (sniffle, sniffle). I LOVE shopping and Dustin loves CAMO and those dang hunting expos. The pics of the girls are precious, and Brian's pic is priceless. I can see a big birthday poster or something in the future.....

Granny Annie said...

Just love the pictures!...how fun!
What a good Daddy to go for snacks..his family is more important than how he looks! Yep! as for the boots...I definately see a resemblance to her Daddy! How cute!
Your little girls are both so adorable!
Love ya and miss ya!

Nat Lud said...

Gotta love a man's fashion sense! Sounds like it was a fun outing.

Grandma 'D' said...

well worth waiting for Melissa. Thanks for the pics. What a darling little family. And Brian is just putty in all of your hands. Lucky guy! Love the boots on both kids.

Steph said...

YOur girls are so precious! Love the pics of Brian those are fantastic!