Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Picture Perfect

I was cleaning up the kitchen after lunch, and walked into the front room to find both girls asleep. Ahhhhhhh, it doesn't get any better than that.



Neeley must have given her sister a toy to help her fall asleep. She's such a big helper.



7 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

Aaaah. Looks so peaceful. Makes me sleepy! If only my kids would crash . . .

Rachel said...

Talk about blissful moments. Not that we don't love them when they're awake, but doesn't everything seem perfect when they're peaceful. Okay, and when they're noisy. Just perfect period. :)

Crystal said...

I cannot tell you the last time K just fell asleep wherever. She is such high maintenance, needing a silky, a binky, a blankie & her own bed. Consider yourself lucky - for good sleepers & beautiful girls.

Granny Annie said...

Such precious little Angels when they are asleep!....but so fun when they are awake! Looks like little Neeley has ouchie on her chin! Hugs those babies for me!
Love ya!
Granny

Shelby said...

Your girls are way cute. I hope to see them sometime soon at the rate I am going I won't see them until they are twenty. Love ya shelby

Grandma 'D' said...

I just can't get enough of those little cuties. Can't wait to see them and you of course! They are always little angels when they are sleeping.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Beautiful babies...send them to Aunt Nettie, so she can enjoy sleeping princesses. I only have wild animals ;)