Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pocket Edward

I know, I know. My sweet mother has been waiting for me to post some pictures of my beautiful girls and hilarious hubby, but I have to post this little gem-of-a-blog for everyone to enjoy. There was a link on "Lee Lou's Blogs" so a huge thank you to Lee Lou!!! WARNING: YOU HAVE TO HAVE A WARPED SENSE OF HUMOR AND A LOVE OF THE 'TWILIGHT' SERIES TO APPRECIATE THIS BLOG. THEREFORE, I QUALIFY! ( and you too, Rachel Ann) http://laurensbite.blogspot.com/ I am also going to put a link on my side bar... and become an official 'laurensbite' follower. I can't stop laughing... and relating... and wishing I had my very own, cutsie-wootsie, witto pocket Edward of my very own.

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Lol...thanks for the link!

Nat Lud said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for the giggles!

Crystal said...

Okay, I cannot stop laughing. That is so stinkin' hillarious. If Nick wasn't such a grouch tonight, I would make him check it out, maybe tomorrow. BTW - LOVE the background music, makes me HAPPY!

Steph said...

Hehehe....That is Hilarious. I don't know where this chick came from but she brightened up my day.

Grandma 'D' said...

I don't get it....surprised aren't you.