Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Little Neeley Bug

Sportin' Mommy's big ol' honkin' bra.


Beautiful Snow White


Last night after her bath, she came into the kitchen wearing her shoes and sunglasses (upside down) and said, "I'm ready!" Ready for what? I guess a girl's always gotta be on her toes!














Here's our silly girl watching TV while laying in her doll carrier.

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

Those little ones are so full of fun! And what imaginations they have! I think this is the best time of our lives. ....enjoy each of them to the fullest.
Neeley is a little doll! And so entertaining!
Miss you!
Love Gram.

Steph said...

How adorable. Things like the shoes and sunglasses remind me of emma. I guess girls will be girls and they always have to look their best, even if it's time for bed.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I love Neeley bug. The little princess just makes me smile. And girls just know by instinct that good shoes and a pair of sunglasses are necessities :)

Crystal said...

She's pretty hillarious! The apple definitley doesn't fall far from the tree though.

Nat Lud said...

Was that a bra or a boulder launcher? he he. She's so cute.