Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Next American Idol!

Our little singer is back! When I want Neeley to sing one of her songs for someone, she refuses, but today she put on quite the concert. As you can see, she got all crazy and pulled her piggies out before she could sing her songs. Then she sang quite a medley of her favorites. I think we have a future star on our hands! Look out American Idol!! {It's kind of a fuzzy video - I took it with my regular camera.}

9 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

TO OUR LITTLE AMERICAN IDOL!
Just adorable! She has all the actions to go with her songs! and writes her own lyrics too!.... She will definately get all of our votes! Neeley you are so cute! And made Grandma and Grandpa really laugh as it was quite the audition! These little ones bring so much happiness!
Love Ya!

Steph said...

oh my that's so cute! When are you gonna come hang out with us? It's been forever and we only live like 4 miles apart.

Grandma 'D' said...

She will always be my favorite american idol. What a ham. I love the songs Neeley. I can't quit smiling. Grandma loves you so much............keep on singing!!!

Crystal said...

Rock-a-bye, we are a happy......that was too funny. I just watched it like three times. Keep 'em coming!

Rachel said...

What a little star! That was too hilarious & very cute. Lance watched it & then started singing his own song--but there's no telling what he's singing. Neeley certainly knows how to entertain.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I wish I could steal that little girl....those songs are too cute. She reminds me of you and Rachel when she claps a couple times during "Twinkle, Twinkle." And don't worry about "Happy Family." I usually get left out too!

Nat Lud said...

That is so adorable! What a super star.

Shelby said...

Neeley is such a cutie. I love that she sings just like you used to. she is a star. Hey i have a blog so check it out shelbyteeples.blogspot.com by the way please give me you e-mail

Nat Lud said...

Hey! Can I put a plug on my blog for your bows? Just a little news spreading. Let me know if it's ok!