Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Camping Deja Vu

What did this dirty faced little girl do while camping this weekend?

DAY 1
Catch Butterflies with Daddy



Fall Asleep in the Ranger

DAY 2

Catch Butterflies with Daddy


Fall Asleep in the Ranger



Brian, Neeley and I went camping for a few days this past weekend. It was the perfect weather on the mountain - not too hot with a little bit of overcast. It was just us, so we were pretty lazy. Well, I should say I was a lazy bum. Brian spent most of his days entertaining Neeley Bug and looking for shed horns. And I spent most of my time sleeping. I didn't even cook a big meal or anything. I know I brag all the time about what a great Daddy and Husband Brian is, but he's the best! I am so spoiled!! Thank you, Brian!
Let's just say that I'm not the best pregnant camper. Brian let me run the generator all day long so that I could nap in the air conditioned trailer. I even finished an entire book in one day. I can't remember the last time I got to read for an hour uninterupted, let alone finish a book. He's threatened that I don't get to camp anymore until after I have this baby. He's probably right, but we'll just have to see.

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Grandma 'D' said...

Neeley and Brian are so cute together. Glad you got some rest and relaxation. And you got to read a whole book. I am jealous! Good times at the Robertson's.
P.S. I can't believe you let Neeley get that dirty. You used to be as bad as your mom.

Rachel said...

What a cute little bug Neeley is! Catching butterflies & sleeping--she has the right idea. And so glad you got some R&R. Everyone keeps telling me that it doesn't last after you have number two. I'll find out soon enough & then I'll tell you they're all right. :)

Granny Annie said...

How adorable...Little Neeley catching butterflies with her Daddy!
Any pregnant mommy deserves a little R&R....glad you enjoyed yourself with a good book! I'm sure Brian and Neeley had a great time together also.
Love you!

Granny Annie said...

Such a nice camping trip! Little Neeley is so cute with her butterflies and I bet her daddy had as much fun as she did!
You deserve to have some R&R....pregnant ladies need a little pampering, they earn it!
Thanks for sharing!
Love you all!

Granny Annie said...

Absolutely adorable!!! She is so photogenic! Keep them coming and continue to get a little R&R.
Love you all!
P.S. I am having problems commenting on my computer....hope this one goes through.

Granny Annie said...

Adorable!!! She is so photogenic!
Have fun but continue to find time for some R&R.
Love ya!
Gram
P.S. I'm having trouble posting comments on my computer. Only part of them are going through. Hope this one works.