Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This Lil' Piggy





It's kind of hard to see her piggies against my brown couch, but believe me.... they are oh, so cute!!! And those baby blues *SIGH* steal my heart. Brylen will be 7 months old tomorrow. And Miss Neeley Ann will be 3 years old in two weeks. I guess time flies when you're having fun!

7 pennies for your thoughts:

Steph said...

That's the cutest damn thing I've ever seen. Can you imagine having done that with Neeley at 7 months. I certainly couldn't have with Emma.

Nat Lud said...

She is adorable! Love the new 'do!

Crystal said...

I can't stop looking at these pictures, they are soooo freakin' adorable. I should have stolen her when I had the chance.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

*SIGH* *STILL SIGHING* and amongst those sighs I'm hatching a plan to steal little Miss Brylen Jean and those piggies ;) Your girlies are gorgeous!

Granny Annie said...

Oh so cute!...and the piggy's are so adorable!..What beautiful little girls....could just eat them up!!! Wish you lived closer.
Kerstin, is so grateful for helping her out!...she will tell you herself. She hasn't much time with trying to go to school to graduate and trying to take care of her new baby...she is doing really good though. She is very tired, but baby is only a week old.

Rachel said...

No...way! Piggies already?!!! She is so beautiful, and her piggies are too dang adorable. And she's getting so big. She looks like she could stand a chance against my little bruiser. Give her & her big sis a big squeeze & kiss for me.

Crystal said...

Hey there--I totally blog stocked ya! Look at those big baby blues! The hair is ADORABLE too--but those eyes! Gimme your e-mail and I'll hook ya up with my blog!