Friday, May 1, 2009

Let's dish...

#1

#2


#3



I'm getting new dishes for Mother's Day. I'm pretty sure which ones I'm gonna get, but what do you think? Gimme your two cents and then guess which dishes I like the best.

7 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

I love #1 and think you do too!

Grandma 'D' said...

Great minds think alike Nat...I thought the same thing. But, I think I like Number two the most. Definately #1 for Melissa though!!

Crystal said...

My vote is #2 & I think it's the one you like too.....tell us, tell us!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Melissa picks #2 as she was ranting and raving about them at Wally World...come on sis, give us the dish on your dishes ;)

Shelby said...

I like number #1 and # 2 and good luck picking one. I am the worst at making decisions it is like my life depends on it or something.

Granny Annie said...

Well my Lissa....you could get #1. Then if you don't like them you can give them to me!..they will go beautifully in my new house (just kidding). But on the other hand I will pick a 2nd choice for you #2.
Let us know okay? I'll be wondering!

Rachel said...

My faves are #2. They are the ones I've been wanting (since I got rid of our dishes when we moved). But you can get 'em. You know they're the ones you want! But just a heads up...I'm gonna copy you. :)