Sunday, May 3, 2009

And the winner is........

ME.... I'm the one getting the new dishes (ha, ha, ha)!!! I totally LOVE all three dish designs, but I am going to get #2 - 'Happy Days'. Isn't that an appropriate name for these darling dishes?

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Crystal said...

I knew it! It's really no surprise since I'm "usually-always" right. I love the dishes and can't wait for you to serve me on them.

Granny Annie said...

Even though I picked your choice as 2nd choice...I had a a method behind my madness!....just kidding! The dishes will be just beautiful and cheerful in your house. Love them!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Crystal, you give me the giggles. I LOVE, LOVE these dishes. Liss, you should have never advertised them because they're going to be in all the bloggers' homes now ;) What a trendsetter you are!

Grandma 'D' said...

Yup definately my favorite too....great minds think alike.

Rachel said...

I LOVE them! I think I mentioned that before.