Friday, May 1, 2009

The 'Skew' Bus

The school bus stops in front of our house about 4 times a day - twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon. Ever since Neeley has figured out that it takes kids to and from school, she has had an obsession with the 'skew' bus. Well, today Neeley's dream came true... Neeley received front-door-school-bus-service complete with her own personal chauffeur... and not just the usual-everyday-school bus driver either... it was Brian's Uncle Scott! Now how awesome is that???
We didn't tell Neeley that she was going for a bus ride until the bus was outside of our house. She was super excited when she saw the bus, but when we told her that it was here to pick her up, she was out the door. I had the video camera and she wouldn't even look back or give me a wave... she was 'outta here!'

Neeley and Brian had the entire bus to themselves... and Uncle Scott, of course. Brian said that Neeley kept saying, "I like this, Dad. I really like this." I think that Daddy liked it, too.
Who's smile is bigger?
Uncle Scott gave her a bag with a coloring book about bus safety, some crayons, and a bus sticker. Seriously, the girl was in heaven!! Thank you Uncle Scott!

7 pennies for your thoughts:

Steph said...

OMG that's adorable. She looks so happpy and Daddy looks smitten with it. So cute

Crystal said...

Okay, that last picture is sooooo freakin' cute! Uncle Scott Rocks!!

Nat Lud said...

What a fun day for her! That is so sweet of Uncle Scott! Wow.

Granny Annie said...

This is so great!...Uncle Scott, I'm sure is a favorite with her! She probably had so much fun, she will want to go everyday now....then what will you do?
This is just so cute! I agree Daddy had a lot of fun tool

Grandma 'D' said...

A Picture paints a thousand words. How special this will always will be to her. And Uncle Scott I am sure, will always be Neeleys awesome Uncle. I think Brian had as much fun on that bus listening to and watching his little Princess. Fun times at the Robertsons!!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I LOVE, LOVE both of their smiles. What an awesome day for our litle Miss Neeley. Looks like Dustin has his competition cut out for "Best Uncle Award!"

Rachel said...

That is so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see the video! The pics are seriously making me smile.