Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh, sister, where art thou?

MISSING: (not just missing from the scene, but I'm missing her, too):

Rachel Ann Holm Shelley
DOB: 01/01/1979 age 30
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: Just Right
Hair: ??
Eyes: Super blue

I can't remember the last time I've seen her... maybe January or February? She's been missing from the blogging world for 3 - yes, THREE- weeks. She has beautiful blue eyes, but I'm not sure of her hair color right now... it tends to change frequently. She has two beautiful little boys, and an extra silly husband. Rachel is the best seamstress this side of the Mississippi, and can craft just about anything. She is an excellent writer and storyteller... maybe that is why I've been missing her in the blogging world. She's famous for her, "Daily Dose of David", "Thursday Thirteen", and all around wit. I know she secretly 'blog spies' from a distance, so if you're reading this, sister, I miss you. I miss signing on to The Shelley's and seeing pictures of your darling boys, or reading about the funny adventures of 'David the Dork' (I made that up myself). Let us know what's going on in your world, Rachiepoo. I really miss you. (Did I make my point clear?)

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Steph said...

Where has she Been? Come back Rachel we miss you!!!

Crystal said...

Uhh....I talk to her like all the time, she probably just LOVES me the mostest. Anywho - I would love a new post from Rachel so get going sis. Hand the boys some candy & toys and get bloggin'.

Granny Annie said...

ARE YOU OFFERING A REWARD FOR HER WHEREABOUTS ????...
You are missing her because you need to join Facebook!on Farmtown!..I have to mention her and Nettie are masters at Farming.It takes lots of knowledge to be as good at it as they are! You can visit with them everyday, as a Farmer works from sun up to sun down! You will find many other family members & friends there also! So fun!
I really do read your Blogs!
Love ya!
From: "ANNIE'S ACRES"

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I agree, Melissa. I've talked to her on the phone, seen her playing her games on facebook, but where is our blogging buddy? She better get crackin' or I'm going to have to start a "Daily Dose of Dustin." And it wouldn't be silly...just sexy (wink, wink)

Rachel said...

Hahahaha! You're all soooo funny! I guess I'll get crackin' on a post or two. I really miss you all, too (which is why I really do secretly blog spy). :) Love you!

Grandma 'D' said...

Isn't it great to be loved Rachel. I bet I miss you the very most though baby girl. Can't wait to see you and a blog would be great, but I can't really say to much being as I don't blog either.