Sunday, June 8, 2008

More, Yes MORE, Pictures of Neeley

These are just a few pictures of Neeley digging in her new sandbox. She refused to take off her sunglasses. What a stylin' little chica!
Daddy was making her giggle. Nothing makes my heart smile like watching Neeley and Brian!
(note to Mom: doesn't the picture above look like Nils when he was that age? Weird coincidence since she is the "little girl identical twin" of her daddy.)

4 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Aren't sandboxes the best invention ever? Neeley is super stylin' in her glasses.

Grandma 'D' said...

She is so adorable, I wish I could be there everyday to watch her grow and change. Luv ya!

Granny Annie said...

Neelsy looks so cute in her little summer hat and glasses. She could be a little model. She's so photogenic.
But, where are pictures of her mommy??? Hand the camera to Brian once in awhile....I have beautiful mommy grandaughters too!
Love you all!

Granny Annie said...

Opps! I needed a proof reader on my last blog! Neeley Ann has a new name.(Neelsy, typing error)
Sorry!