Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun with Cousins

Gauge, Jadon, and Jacob

Jacob played so hard! He crashed on the couch, even with all the commotion around him!

Neeley and Gauge, in a trance, watching TV.





Jadon





Sick Emma (she slept on my bed all day.)


I meant to post these pictures when I took them, but got sidetracked doing who knows what?! My attention span is about gonzo right now. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I tended Jadon and Jacob, and Emma and Gauge. Poor little Emma was sick, but the other kids had fun (I think?). Neeley was so excited to have so many kids to play with!

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Remember how excited we were when the whole family gathered and us cousins were up to no good. I hope our kids have the same experience...just wish we didn't have to be the old parents..ha ha

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hey, I like the new background...so patriotic :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hey, who says I'm not a blog stocker...get bloggin!