Friday, June 20, 2008

It's a . . . . . .

It's a girl . . . a very stubborn, modest girl that didn't want to show the goods! What a little stinker already. We went to my doctor appointment this afternoon, and the baby would not move her legs so that we could get a good view. So-oooo, I made Brian take me to "Gender Ultrasound" at the mall for another look. It took some serious shaking and proding to get this little one to move, but finally, we got the money shot. Yep, Neeley was right - a baby "sissa". She knew all along, we just didn't listen.

Anyway, I am excited. Surprised, but excited. It's just hard to picture us with two girls! CRAZY!!!! I'll post pictures tomorrow, but I am exhausted tonight - too much dinner!

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

I'm so excited!!! Another little girl!....Brian had no sisters, but could not be a better daddy to his little girls! Look how close you have been with your sisters!
I had only brothers also, and a sister would have been wonderful!
Congratulations!
Love you! Brian,Melissa and Neeley and baby sister!
P.S. We can learn alot from our little ones! they are so innocent and know alot more than we think!!!
Neeley had it right!
Now for a name! Neeley can you pick that out too???

Steph said...

Oh My goodness! Brian must deserve this. I am soo excited for you and for Neeley. Every little girl needs a sister.

Crystal said...

MODEST? Your little girl? I can't wait to meet her.