Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome Brylen Jean!







Here she is!

Brylen Jean Robertson

7 lbs. 15 oz.

20 1/2 inches





7 pennies for your thoughts:

Rachel said...

I've been waiting for this post! She's beautiful & looks just like her big sister. And her big sister looks very thrilled to finally have her little doll of a sister. Looking at these pictures, I'm already amazed at how big Luke is. They grow so fast. I'm so glad tiny Brylen is finally here, & I can't wait to see her.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Amen, Rachel. I've been waiting for the same post :) Brylen is an absolute doll, and she's pretty lucky to have such an awesome mom and dad and big sister. We love you guys!

Crystal said...

Look at those chubby cheeks. You just might have got your chunky baby. She really is beautiful, I can't wait to see and hold her. Love ya!

Granny Annie said...

I just got out Neeley's baby pictures....they really do look alike! You couldn't tell by the pictures that Baby Brylen, has brought so much love into her little family and is loved so much! She is a beautiful baby! And so is big sister Neeley! Both have great parents!....We love you all and miss you!...can't wait to see our new great-grandaughter! Hope you are getting stronger Melissa.
Take care.
Love Ya!

Shelby said...

She is so beautiful i would love to see her and her cutie pie big Sis.

Granny Annie said...

How adorable!! The heading on your blog!....with the little Halloween Bows on your beautiful little girls! I just can't wait to see you all again! Hope it is soon!
Love you all!
Granny

Nat Lud said...

Oh my heck! That pic at the top of your blog is priceless! Such a cute baby. Congrats to all of you!