Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Maybe Baby?

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and I'm hoping that my doc will tell me we are going to have a baby sometime soon . . . By 'soon' I mean today. I don't sleep at night - am I just exhausted, uncomfortable or nervous?? Whatever it is, I am ready to meet baby Brylen. Wish me luck!

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

My dear Grandaughter....I pray that you will have that baby soon too! I am sure you are so miserable!!! Just keep in mind, that it will soon all be worth it when you hold that precious little baby girl in your arms!
I love each you with all of my heart. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.
Good Luck! Hope it is good news today for sure! I'm so excited too.
Hang in there!...Hugs!
Granny

Steph said...

You better call us and let us know what is going on today!

Rachel said...

I don't envy you one bit. Maybe that's because I have my little one here already. :) Good luck, I hope today is the day.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

October 8th sounds like an awesome birthday for baby Brylen. Good luck, little mamma!

Grandma 'D' said...

workerant77
BRYLEN.......you told me it was going to be Bri- for Brian and len for grandma Helen..So I had names made for the kids room. Guess I better call Crystal W. and let her know. I like it spelled better than way for a little girl. Anyway, when the apple is ripe it will fall. Little Brylen will be here soon enough, and I for one am getting so excited. Take it easy and get some rest. Neeley is a little doll......her pics turned out so dang cute. Luv ya. See you in a week, when you have our little granddaughter.