Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER!!!!!!

So here I sit on my big, fat butt still pregnant! We spent most of yesterday at the hospital, and my doctor ended up sending us home. Again. I even had the IV's in my arm and everything. I had another non-stress test and blood tests and we're both still doing OK. I guess the good thing that came out of it was that we had an ultrasound. Little Brylen looks just like her Daddy and big sister Neeley! I thought it was hilarious that even on a black and white ultrasound we could tell that she looks just like them. AND her legs are super long. Wonder who she gets that from??

Brylen's birthday is going to be next Tuesday, October 21st. We are supposed to be the first surgery of the morning. I'm nervous, but I can't wait to meet our next little princess. So for the next few days, I guess I'll just sit here, be uncomfortable, try not to feel sorry for myself, and try to enjoy the last moments of this pregnancy.

7 pennies for your thoughts:

Steph said...

Poor Melissa. Enjoy being pregnant cause once she comes out there is no more going back.

Nat Lud said...

Oh, Meliss Meliss. Wish I could say something to make ya feel better but I know the only thing that will help is to have that baby in your arms instead of crowding up your rib cage! :) Try to enjoy your last week of using pregnancy as an excuse for everything!

Grandma 'D' said...

Forever is a long time. You could be an elephant and be pregnant for a year, or is it longer. Anyway, hang in there, because what else are you going to do. Love yu tons. Take it easy, and make it work to your advantage like Natalie said.

Crystal said...

Hang in there big sis & I mean big! (hee hee) I know your miserable but Tuesday will come before you know it and remember how fast it goes after that? Also - I hope your making Brian take pictures at these appointments. Don't forget the camera!

Granny Annie said...

Well, dear I can't think of much to say....I am impatient and excited at the same time! Just Waiting for the day!
If it makes you feel any better...about the Elephant! Grandpa says they are pregnant for 7 years! Can we believe him? You know Grandpa. Will look it up on the computer!
Hang in there!
We Love you so much!
Granny

Granny Annie said...

Continued...I looked up Elepnant's. Grandpa Swede just wanted to make you feel better! Of course we all know him by now!
An Elephantis preganant from 21-23 months, and longer with bulls than the female babies. Poor things!
Do you feel any better yet?
Good luck!
Love ya!

Rachel said...

Crystal called me fat all through my pregnancy, too. Her turn will come again. :) And if you are pregnant forever, you'll definitely break some records. I really do feel for you. Did you cry when the doc sent you home? I about cried for you. :)