Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our "Big" Girl



My sister, Crystal (or should I call her 'St. Crystal'), drove all the way from Colorado Springs to help me out for a week. It was WONDERFUL having her and Kendra here! We did a few 'get-ready-for-baby' things, but mostly we played.
She took some darling pictures of Emma, Gauge, and Neeley at the Helper Parkway. I think they turned out adorable. My little Neeley isn't quite so 'little' anymore. Doesn't she look like a 'big girl'?! Thanks Aunt Crystal!!!

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

What a beautiful little girl! And just look at that hair (so cute and getting long). Can't wait to see how she receives her new baby sister! It might be hard to keep her little hands off from her!....so exciting! I love the name "Brylen" by the way.
Neeley, I miss giggling with you! come see us!
Love you all!

Steph said...

It was so much fun having Crystal here and she takes the best pics. Neeley is so adorable.

Rachel said...

What a big girl! She seems to have turned into a big girl overnight. The pictures turned out great, & she's such a cutie.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You ought to send these to the Gap picture contest...she is beautiful and cute and sassy and just perfect :)

Crystal said...

SHE IS TOO CUTE AND QUITE PHOTOGENIC.

Nat Lud said...

Those are such great pictures! I agree with Lynette--those need to be sent somewhere! She is a beauty queen!