Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Twilight

Here's a sneak peak of "Twilight". I cannot wait to see it! I only hope that the movie is as good as the book. I am always disappointed when they make a movie of one of my fave books.

Twilight in HD

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Steph said...

Can I just tell you that i am Obsessed with the Twilight books and I will be camped outside of the theatre when this movie comes out!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I didn't know you were into the Twilight series. I would read them, but Dustin hates it when I get a new book...something about ignoring him and the boys when I'm reading for 20 hours straight :)

Anonymous said...

YA! I am so glad I am not the only one obsessed with these books. The new book "The Host" is suppose to be good too. It is a little wierd at first I am told but then you get into it as you understand because it is Sci-fi. Brook is reading it now and then I am getting it from her.