Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Proud as Punch!

I had forgotten these pictures were on my camera until I just uploaded them. I had told Neeley to go and get her shoes on so that we could go to town and pick up a pizza. She is usually pretty good to go and put on a pair of Crocs - something she can put on by herself. I could not quit laughing when she walked out of her room wearing a beanie and her monkey slippers. What makes it even funnier is that it was 75 degrees outside. She was so proud of herself.
And who can forget that dirty white cat, Tootsie (named after Grandma Annie's Persian cat). "Tootsie" goes everywhere. "Tootsie" even sheds like a real cat. How life-like.
Notice how Neeley's ear is folded over. And YES, I did let her wear the dumb beanie into Little Caesars. It was either that, or listen to her scream. Hmmmm, easy decision. Parenting lesson learned: Never say, "My kid will never go out in public looking like that."

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

What a little darling!
Neeley you are getting so big. Looks like you like lots of color like Grandma Ann.
Remember mommy "Practice makes Perfect"....and your Patience makes for a great mom.
Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.
Love ya!

Crystal said...

I can't wait for Kendra to dress herself. I love seeing what little kids come up with for outfits, she's hillarious.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I think she looks great...remember little Russell in Crystal's black cowgril boots :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

...oops, mispelled "cowgril"

Granny Annie said...

Did our Little Neeley, have a good birthday?....she's a big girl now she is two. Post pictures if you have some of her birthday! She is so precious!
Love and miss you all so much!