Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Grass is Always Greener . . .

Take that Lawn Ranger!! Here's a picture of my new Beautiful sod. I had to take a few pics because it will probably never be this green again! We try!! Neeley's new sandbox is at the far left of the picture underneath the tree (lots of shade, what a thinker!) Brian made it out of old cross arms.


My little garden is behind the basement walk-out door. Brian even covered it with black plastic. He planted a few tomato plants, a cucumber plant, and a yellow squash.


This doesn't look like much, but it's the flower bed on the side of the driveway. By the end of June it should be filled in with great, big flowers. I plant lots of petunias because they're hard to kill. Let's just say I don't have much of a green thumb, and my little helper has already been digging the flowers out.
And this is my favorite flower bed! Recycled cross arms again thanks to my clever honey!

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

Lookin' Good! You have all been working really hard!
Love you and miss you!

Crystal said...

I love gardening. One day I shall have a house (without wheels) and a lovely garden.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I wondered why Brian hadn't called for a while...must have been busy with the yard..ha ha ha :) Okay, so everything looks awesome! You just can't beat green grass.