Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Great Shed Hunter!







Well, first of all I am about the worst blogger ever! I am now officially a stay-at-home mom, so hopefully I will get better at this.

Anyway, I thought I would post a few pictures of my husband and his latest shed antler finds. He is pretty much a crazy maniac this time of year. He breathes, eats, and sleeps horn hunting. I, myself, don't know what is so fun about hiking day after day, in the freezing snow and mud, to try to find a stupid horn that has fallen off the head of a stupid deer/elk. Stupid.

He is posing in these pictures because he wants to put them on some horn hunter website. http://www.tinesup.com/ for any of you crazy "shed heads" that might want to check it out.

1 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Well, I'm no shed head, but tell Brian his mistress thinks he looks pretty dang good! Glad to see you blogging, Miss Stay-at-Home Mom!