Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yes, this is really, really me!

Hopefully everyone in the world didn't have the pleasure of viewing my "original" blog. Yes, there were lovely pictures and an even better editorial about my exciting life. There was even a poll on how long it would take for me to change Lynette's handiwork. One month. In case you were wondering.

No, I am not as witty as Lynette, as funny as Crystal, as potty-mouthed as my mother, or as entertaining as Rachel, but I'll try.

So, here is to all of you that voted I would NEVER update this page . . .ha, ha!

7 pennies for your thoughts:

Grandma 'D' said...

Yea! Finally! I was getting tired of the made up one, although it was hilarious. Who is that little cutie eating yellow snow? Oh ya, I have the cutest grandkids ever. Rachel will be here this week, when are you coming? Keep on blogging..........

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Mom said you blogged all by yourself, but I didn't believe her...Wow! The blog is awesome, but I can't believe you didn't archive your first blog :) I miss you, and Neeley is beautiful (as usual)!

Crystal said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging dear sister! I'll be checking in on you so keep us posted. Love ya!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

How much longer until another post? Should we start a poll on it?

Grandma 'D' said...

Hey Missy,
I'm waiting for another blog! It is pretty much the only excitement I get nowadays. More pictures please. Even one of my baby Nilsy would be appreciated. Thanks for all you do for him. I am so grateful to have kids that look out for each other. I love you.
Mama

Crystal said...

What's up? We'll never know from your blog.....love ya anywayz!!

Rachel said...

Of course I'm entertaining--my husband is crazy! :) But I love the blog...and do you plan on updating it now & then? I'm at Mom's, so I can comment & blog. Then it's back to the ice age for me--no internet or even a computer. Maybe by the next time I get to check your blog (about 2 or 3 months) you'll have done another one.