Monday, March 17, 2008

Phase 10



The Robertson's have a major Phase 10 addiction. It started last summer while we were camping. We actually played for seven, yes seven, hours in one day. We did take potty breaks and a lunch break. You might be asking what the kids did while the adults played. I honestly don't remember. . . probably started fires and played with knives.

Anyhoo, we played Saturday night and again last night after Sunday dinner. I am pretty much the loser every time. I don't think I have ever won, and Brian is sure to rub it in. For the record, he never wins either.

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Crystal said...

I was catching up on everyone's blogs last night & didn't bother reading yours. Just thought there wouldn't be anything new. Boy was I wrong. Two new blogs!!! I'm still in shock. I think I'll announce this on my blog.

Grandma 'D' said...

I LOVE IT!!!!You are an awesome blogger. (coming from mama). I love the pics. Especially Neeley on the four wheeler with daddy.
And your dad is sure to be jealous of the horns. Who would have known we married such "horny" guys. Oh well, to each his or her own. Ya gotta love em. And I remember when you didn't think deer or elk were stupid. Keep blogging!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I second Crystal's comment. I haven't been checking until Mom said you actually blogged. Wow, what a surprise...a very pleasant surprise :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I like the new picture of Brian & Neeley on the 4-wheeler. Now let's hear about Easter!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I can see the Robertson's don't have a blogging addiction, or we'd be seeing a few new posts.