Saturday, March 29, 2008

What the?



Where in the world did she learn to do this? The other day I was vacuuming my bedroom, and in walks Neeley with a pink pistol tucked in her diaper. What? It's not like we watch John Wayne movies all the time. She is obsessed with Toy Story, so maybe she learned it from Woody. Who knows? It really was hilarious, though.

4 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I think it's darn cute. But just admit it--Neeley saw you running around the house in your underwear, wearing a holster and pistol :)

Crystal said...

FUNNY, I was thinking the same thing Lynette was. A little cops & robbers role playing are we? Naughty Naughty!!

Grandma 'D' said...

Hey all you girls get your mind out of the gutter. The gun thing is in her blood. I mean Melissa and Brian are her parents. Too Cute!

Nat Lud said...

Where did you find that PINK pistol? I definitely need a few of those around here!