Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

So I'm a little behind? I try, I really do, but time seems to just fly by! This year Easter was a lot of fun! Neeley loved coloring Easter eggs, and let's just say that Dad has way more patience than Mom. Neeley would drop an egg in one color, and then take it out and put it in another. She is quite the little artist.
She wasn't sure what to think on Easter morning until she discovered there was candy in her basket. Then it was all over. Since I am such a mean mom, I tried to keep her from eating all of her candy in one sitting. BUT if Mom says "no", just ask Dad. I think Neeley had a sugar high for three days.

It is so much fun having a little one. I honestly have a hard time remembering what life was like without her. What in the world did I do all day?








4 pennies for your thoughts:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Wow! You are on a roll...three posts in one day. I am almost shedding tears of happiness to have something new to read about the Robertsons. And who is that handsome hunk in the red shorts?

Crystal said...

Whoa boy, look at that stud without his shirt!

Grandma 'D' said...

Does Brian know we have all seen him half naked? He won't even let us see his bare feet. And as for the blogs.....atta girl!

Nat Lud said...

I always wonder that too. . .how did I ever think my life was 'busy' before kids? :) But they definitely are worth all the time. Neeley is sure a cutie.