Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ice, Ice Baby

Yesterday, Lynette and her boys, and me and my girls went to Disney on Ice at the Energy Solutions Arena. Neeley thought we were going to Disneyland... close enough. Our seats were awesome, the kids excited, and the treats yummy (and expensive, but what the heck...) Lynette forgot her camera, so now I get to post pictures of her cute boys. It was such a fun time. Thanks, Nettie, for inviting us and helping me with my girls.















5 pennies for your thoughts:

Crystal said...

We totally should have came, maybe when Kendra is a little older. Looks like you had fun and the kids LOVED it - Jase wasn't kidding when he said Peter Pan was flying....pretty awesome!

Grandma 'D' said...

Rowdy and Wild! What a combination. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Remember when we took you kids.....how time flies when your raising kids. Enjoy!

Granny Annie said...

What an exciting time to just hear about it and see the precious pictures! Would love to have been there....Ice Skating is my favorite!
Love you all!
Thanks for sharing!
Gram

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Disney on Ice was a blast! Thanks for tagging along with the WILD (and crazy) Whitts. PS...that snow cone was totally worth $10 ;)

Rachel said...

I'm so sad I missed this! Look at those cute kids--your girls matching & Lynette's boys matching. I'll definitely be ready to take the boys next time. :)