Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

No, it wasn't cold at our house. Yes, (Grandmas) the furnace was on. This is just a picture of Neeley being .... well, Neeley. She dressed herself in this lil' ensemble so that she could ride her horse. And the face she is pulling... an added bonus. I'm sure that in another 10 or 12 years this picture will be the perfect blackmail.. um, I mean bargaining tool. Wahahahahaha!

5 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

He he. I heard last night about what a ham this chica is. I'm diggin' her style. Quirky and yet matching. he he.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

This girl has got some faces...all I can say is "WOW!" (And I'm saying it in my best Neeley voice). Give her a squeeze for me.

Granny Annie said...

Have you thought about Neeley, pretending to go to the Horse Races?? After all those jockey's wear hats and really bright shirts and pants (yes even pink ones) ...is she wearing her boots too??? Who knows what that little girl is thinking...she is just so smart! Love the picture!

Steph said...

What a goof. I love it.

Brandie said...

I have a child just like this..he likes to dress himself and wear anything..he has crocheted hoodie that his nana made when he was 18 months old and now he is 5 and he still wears it around the house..lol :)