Friday, March 6, 2009

Don't ya wanna...




Kiss her... smell her... squeeze her... love her...???

The camera comes out, and this girl is a ham. It just makes me smile... more like giggle outloud. Back off all you baby-hungry mama's - she's all mine! (when I can wrestle her away from her doting daddy.)


6 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

meliss, she is adorable! She looks just like you I think. So fun. I got to snuggle on Rachel's little one last night--now I need to hold this one! So sweet.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yup, this is a baby hungry mama, and I'm ready to make a trip to Price for this bright-eyed, happy baby.

Granny Annie said...

Yes! I agree Baby Brylen is one gorgeous baby and what a personality!

Steph said...

OMG! She is so adorable.

Grandma 'D' said...

Yup, I wanna do everyone of those things. I just want to squish those cheeks. What a dolly!

Rachel said...

She is so beautiful. And the best baby ever!! I mean don't get me wrong--mine is a very happy little guy, but man can he scream. :) Those pictures really do make me want to kiss & hug her.