Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Ba-ack!!

I know I've been MIA for a while.  Even I don't know where in the heck I've been.  We've had sick kids, fun visitors, and lots and lots of holiday fun.  Halloween and Thanksgiving came and went in a crazy blur, and now we're in the Christmas spirit.  I just thought I had better blog a few pictures so that I won't feel like such a bad mom.


So here's my 'Halloween in December' pictures:


Move over Glinda.... Neeley was the cutest witch ever.




And lil' Miss Brylen Jean was the sweetest pirate.





I even got in the Halloween spirit (sort of).  I don't want to break my arm by patting myself on the back, but I made the girls costumes.  I don't know how I'm gonna top 'em next year.... I think they turned out pretty darn cute.

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

You made those? Holy crap! Those are awesome! Of course it helps that your girls are adorable. :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Sign me up for Halloween costumes next year. I'll take three frogs and one princess ;)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Oh, and did I mention that your girls are gorgeous!

Granny Annie said...

Not only are you cleaver, but also,so talented...adorable costumes with beautiful girls in them!...love ya!