Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brylen!











I'm a bad mom. Brylen turned ONE on the 21st, and I'm just getting around to posting a few pictures.


I can't believe my baby is ONE... where did the time go???   I don't know when this sweet girl lost her 'baby look', but she is looking more and more like a 'big girl' everyday.  I still just wanna squeeze her all the time! 


Happy 1st Birthday, Toola Bear!


7 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Happy birthday! (I still need to settle up with ya on bows. Let me know how much!)

Steph said...

Oh she is soo beautiful! Get her better so we can play. Happy birthday Big girl!

Randi said...

wow that did go by fast. She is such a cutie! looks like she enjoyed the cake!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I LOVE her! She is gorgeous. Give her a big bday squeze from Aunt Nettie. We miss you :)

Crystal said...

You just sealed the deal....we have to come play. We'll see you on Tuedsay!

Granny Annie said...

Just want to hug and love on this precious little girl!....can't get enough of all our babies! Looks like that little sweetie had such a fun Birthday!....a year all ready and where does time fly?....Hug those girls from Gram and Grandpa...they are both just so beautiful!
Love you all and miss you so much!

Grandma 'D' said...

Oh my heck...she is so beautiful. and she looks a lot like her big sis. Glad she is feeling better. Give her kisses from Grandma.