Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh, Baby!

And this is what Brylen was doing while I was bloggin'.....





Sweet Brylen has turned into a maniac... but definitely the cutest maniac I've ever seen! While I was trying to type, she was playing peek-a-boo around my laptop. Who could resist that slobbery, gummy smile? Not this momma! And the hair, oh, the hair! She has quite a curly mop that she inherited from me (sorry, sissy), but it fits her little spitfire personality perfectly. She is quite the handful, but simply irresistible! Matter of fact, I'm gonna go love on her now!

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Randi said...

too cute!

Crystal said...

Can I have her? Brylen & Kendra kinda look related. She is such a cutie & looks just like her mommy!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Tie me to my chair, so I don't jump in the car to steal that baby! I swore she couldn't get any cuter, but she went and proved me wrong again!

Granny Annie said...

Wow this little cutie has changed since I last saw her, or her picture!...looks more like her big sister than ever and her mommy too!..how adorable! Can't wait to see them and give them big hugs!
Miss and love you all!