Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sew Thankful

What can I say?  Maybe I haven't had time to blog because I've been too busy sewing.  Neeley had a Thanksgiving program with her Preschool, and I was just itching to make her something out of this darling 'fall' fabric I found at the fabric store.  So the idea to make one skirt turned into me actually making four skirts (Emma has one, too).   They all looked so stinkin' cute at Thanksgiving dinner.  You will just have to take my word for it because I was too busy stuffing my face to stop and take a picture.  





Before the program started, Neeley was not happy that she had to sit and wait.  If looks could kill.....


And here's a quick pic of my other turkey's curly hair topped off with my favorite Turkey Bow. 


I have so much to be thankful for... so, so much.

7 pennies for your thoughts:

Shelby said...

your girls are so stinkin cute they have a wonderful and creative mom it was great to see you at thanksgiving

Crystal said...

We loved the skirts....our girls looked so stinkin' cute!! All those late nights were totally worth it.

Nat Lud said...

ADORABLE! Why'd you Holm girls get ALL the talent!? :) So cute. And I got TONS of compliments on the turkey bows!

Randi said...

Ok seriously stop making me look bad by making all this cute stuff! Not all of us are a Martha ;)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Dear Martha, please make me a twirly skirt. I need all the girliness I can get. Love, Nettie

PS...I don't think I'll look near as cute as those girlies.

Grandma 'D' said...

Those skirts are adorable...and the little girlies in them, even cuter. Definately didn't get their talent from your MOM!!!

Granny Annie said...

You are so talented Melissa! Those girls look so darn cute in their little skirts and bows! Love em'