Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snugglebug Bowtique Spring/Summer 2009 Collection
















I've just updated my 'Snugglebug Bowtique' website with all of the new Spring and Summer bows. I think they turned out super cute. Check 'em out here.

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Nat Lud said...

Seriously. Such cute stuff! You are the best. Everyone loved their bows at the wedding! Thanks again!

Granny Annie said...

You are so talented Melissa and I must say every item you make is absolutely perfect....you just can't find any cuter bows than the ones you make! Also, you get more than your money's worth. I doubt you even make a profit you put such nice materials and time into all you do!
Love ya!
Gram

Melanie said...

These are so cute Melissa! I will be placing an order soon. We are in much need of some bows:)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Maybe Jase will wear the tractor one? (he, he, he) Okay, so these bows are seriously cute.