Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OCD


I was doing dishes tonight, and when I peeked in the front room to see what Neeley was doing, this is what I found. Maybe I should let her organize the rest of the house!

6 pennies for your thoughts:

Steph said...

That is so cute! What a doll.

Grandma 'D' said...

She if pretty good at color coding,isn't she? Too cute. She is such a little smarty. Luv you.

Granny Annie said...

Would love to know what thoughts are going through her little head as she lays out all those pretty colors!
She is really serious, neat and adorable?
Good job Neeley!
Love ya!
P.S. You might try letting her fold the washcloths when you do the laundry. She just might be full of lots of surprises!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I find my kids come by OCD naturally...it's just in their blood. I won't mention any names...Anyway, I don't think Neeley could get any cuter. Thanks for the fun times in Price :)

LittleMissTicia(: said...

I MiSS YOU`SO MUCH!THANKS FOR THAT COMMENT HAHA! SO WAT HAVE YOU` BEEN UP TO? iVE JUSS BEEN UP TO SUMMER! WELL lOVE YA,
TiCiA

Nat Lud said...

She is such a cute girl, Melissa! Love the chocolate pictures of her too. What a little sweetheart.