Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm in L-O-V-E . . . .

Mom . . . this "commercial" is for you! My sweet mom is always telling me about new products she has bought - mostly laundry soap and cleaners. She hasn't told me about this one yet, so I'm beating her to the punch! I was at the store the other day and needed 409, which I still like, but my heart now belongs to another all-purpose cleaner . . . . Clorox Green Works. I thinks I was swayed by the pretty green color and the flower on the label. How cheerful! It works as good as 409, but smells oh-so-yummy. If only this pictures was scratch and sniff! I think it smells like lemon sugar cookies. I really think I'll clean more if my cleaner smells like cookies! Plus, I have serious paranoia about breathing cleaning chemicals because I'm afraid it will hurt my baby.

So all you cleaning fanatics, go out and try new Clorox Green Works. But be sure you have some sugar cookies on hand for an after-cleaning snack!

3 pennies for your thoughts:

Grandma 'D' said...

You are so funny! I hope you cleaned up the skid marks off your kitchen floor from Sunday.....I am going right out and buying this cleaner. Anything to smell sugar cookies. I am making some tomorrow. Come on home and I'll share.

Steph said...

Hey I love this stuff too I bought it when we stocked up on cleaning supplies when we moved into this mess and it works awesome in fact i am about out.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Love the plug for Clorox Green, but you had me at sugar cookies :)