Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First French Braids





I just had to take these pictures so that I could remember Neeley's first French Braids. Aunt Nettie is quite the stylist! I can't believe she held still long enough for Lynette to braid her hair. She will hardly hold still long enough for me to give her piggies. The braids didn't last long, but at least I was able to snap a few pics to remember this monumental moment.

4 pennies for your thoughts:

Granny Annie said...

These are the pictures that are priceless....now take a sample of her hair at this age to put with them.
Thanks for sharing! Those braids looked so cute on her and her fun Aunt Nettie is pretty special to braid them and take her swimming....looks like she was having a ball!
Isn't family just so special!

Steph said...

Oh cute, How come Lynette can always make there hair so cute? It's because she is so patient. When i am doing Emma's hair I usually end up screaming on the verge of an anerism.

Grandma 'D' said...

We had so much fun in such a short time. Hope you come and stay longer. You got to come before all the pot bellies are gone Brian!
Neeley is the life of the party. Lance had so much fun with her. Grandkids Rock!!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I'm only patient w/ them because I don't have any girls for myself. But Neeley is a doll, and the braids look fabulous...if I do say so myself :)